Welcome to BrainItOn.in and thanks for using it! By visiting www.brainiton.in and using our services, you're agreeing to our user agreement under all applicable laws and regulations, so kindly read over the User Agreement below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
BrainItOn is an educational service portal which is all about Indian Education. The website www.brainiton.in owned and crafted by Mind Fuel. www.brainiton.in is in the Alpha or Development stage and we do not make any claims about the accuracy of the information published, or about the www.brainiton.in itself being free of bugs or faults. The services on the www.brainiton.in have been made available only for testing purposes. Changes will periodically be made to the www.brainiton.in.
- Purpose: Our mission is to provide all suitable information which is required for a student to excel in different stages of their career. Our services are designed to allow users to be more productive and successful by enabling them and to search and find respective information or to meet and exchange ideas, learn and make decision in a student network of trusted relationships.
- Agreement: You agree that by clicking “Sign Up” “Login”, “Register” or similar, registering, accessing, using our services or visiting the www.brainiton.in you are binding a contract with us under these Agreement and all applicable laws. This Agreement applies to everyone who uses www.brainiton.in (including educational professionals and academic institution employees and unregistered users namely “Visitors”). We shall not be responsible for any omissions, errors, or inaccuracies on www.brainiton.in.
2. Obligations & Services
Obligations: Here are some promises you make to us in this Agreement:
- You're eligible to enter into this Agreement and you are at least our “Minimum Age.” The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 13.
- You'll keep your password a secret. You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
- You're okay with us using our website and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us. You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail.
- When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information, so we are not liable for any kind of dispute with or without intentions.
Our Services: Our Services comprise a variety of information and technology services made available through www.brainiton.in . The Services may sometimes be located on third-party website or applications, either as links from an add-on service to, or otherwise in connection with, websites or applications that those third parties control. Our Services also include paid products and services. By purchasing or using our paid products and services, you agree to these Terms of Agreement. In its scope to provide guidance services to students and professionals, it does not stand any liability for any career suggestion followed whether directly/indirectly on the basis of interpretation of information on the website, blogs, assessments or any online/offline products of BrainItOn.
- Permitted Use: You agree that you will use the www.brainiton.in only for the purposes of viewing or listing advertisements related to educational institutions or to use the other services provided by www.brainiton.in
- BrainItOn Content: All the information on www.brainiton.in are proprietary of BrainItOn and hence any infringement of copyright would be liable for legal action.
- User Content: Your content is your responsibility and you are solely responsible for any message, reviews, text, photos, videos, graphics, code, or other information, content or materials that you post, submit, publish, display or link to through the Services or send to other users. When you provide User Content via our Services, you grant BrainItOn a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, adapt, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with our Services. We will not pay you or otherwise compensate you for the content you provide to us. You understand and agree that any User Content that you post or submit may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- Content Violation: In relation to the use and access of the www.brainiton.in its content and features, you agree and undertake not to publish, upload and transmit any information on behalf of a third party, including any user content of any person other than you. Publish, upload and transmit any information or material which is threatening, abusive, obscene, derogatory (in any form), defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, contains pornography is illegal and unethical for which we can take legal actions and terminate your account. You agree and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited to publish, upload and transmit any viruses or other malware to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the website, BrainItOn’s computer systems or the computer systems of other users or third party systems or into any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log in credentials of any other user, and use the www.brainiton.in for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials.
- Security: While www.brainiton.in works to protect the security of your content and account, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent our security measures. Please notify us at care@BrainItOn.in immediately in the event of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to your account. You are responsible for all actions taken or content added through your account.
Disclaimer of Warranties: This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the
quality, safety, or reliability of our Services. To the extent allowed under law,
BrainItOn (and those that BrainItOn works with to provide the services)
- Disclaim all implied warranties and representations (e.g. warranties of clients, accuracy of data, and non-infringement, external content and hyperlinks)
- Do not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors
- The information available and/or opinions expressed on the www.brainiton.in are compiled from multiple sources.
Exclusion of Liability:
To the extent permitted under law, BrainItOn shall not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the services (e.g. Offensive or defamatory statements, down time or loss, use or changes to your information or content). Any factual information, description, text, images, documents, or content, claims about institute facilities, infrastructure, faculty, courses, any statistical fact, any claim of ownership or authorship, or any representation made by the college or institute or any agent thereof being published on the www.brainiton.in are not the responsibility of the BrainItOn. The information published on the www.brainiton.in (including links) is not independently verified by the BrainItOn for its genuineness or authenticity or authorship or ownership or any other issues. The users of www.brainiton.in must verify the site content independently for its authenticity as the BrainItOn does not claim any responsibility for any misrepresentation or fraud or loss or damage or intellectual property violation or legal injury as a consequence of any published content.
If you are a representative of an academic institution or an academic professional, you agree that you will not claim or submit listings that do not belong to you. When you submit or claim a listing, you hereby agree to abide by the User Agreement signed by you. You further agree never to use such information for any illegal or harmful purpose.
You hereby agree that the entire risk as to the performance of the www.brainiton.in is borne by the user(s) and so BrainItOn is not liable to pay you any consideration for anything that’s related with BrainItOn or its users.
BrainItOn grants it’s users a Limited License to Use Our Services This license does not allow you to copy or sell our Services or Materials. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license/account to use the www.brainiton.in or Services, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the www.brainiton.in or Services and No refund or reclaim will be provided in such cases.
Except for the limited license granted to you, you are not conveyed any other right or license in any way. Any unauthorized use of www.brainiton.in or Services, and any use that exceeds the license granted to you, will terminate the permission or license granted by these Terms of Agreement.
- BrainItOn Property/ Materials: Proprietary property of BrainItOn's website and services, includes the brand name, logo, design, text, graphics, images, pictures, search results, page layouts, icons, scripts, sound files etc. collectively "Materials", our clients, licensors, partners, visitors or users, and are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. Our Property/ Materials cannot be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
- Third Party Property/ Materials: Our Use of Third Parties' Marks Does Not Imply Endorsement of all other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and logos appearing on our www.brainiton.in and Services are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
- Third Party Links, Information & Services: Our Website and Services may contain links to third-party websites, advertisements, services, special offers, or other events, activities, or content (collectively "Third-Party Materials"). These Third-Party Materials are not under the control of BrainItOn. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by us of the www.brainiton.in or any information contained therein BrainItOn is not responsible or liable for your use of or access to any Third-Party Materials.
- Complaints: If you have any complaints regarding the www.brainiton.in or any issues related to BrainItOn please report the same to care@BrainItOn.in . Please provide your name, email address, physical address and contact numbers so that BrainItOn may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
- Choice of Law:: These Agreement are governed by the laws of India. The courts in Ahmedabad, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter arising out of these Terms of Agreement.
- Notices: Any notices or other communications that you wish to send to www.brainiton.in may be addressed only to care@BrainItOn.in and no other place or email.
- Dispute Resolution: Unless you have entered into an additional agreement with BrainItOn that provides for an alternative dispute resolution mechanism, you agree that any dispute arising between you and www.brainiton.in which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be conclusively resolved by a sole arbitrator. The Arbitration shall be conducted as per the Arbitration rules laid down under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, and any modification/amendment effected thereafter from time to time. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language and the award passed by the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties. The cost of arbitration shall be borne by you, unless awarded otherwise.
Dos. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name & contact information on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
Don'ts. You agree that you will not:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by BrainItOn);
- Create a false identity on BrainItOn;
- Misrepresent your school and contact information
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Hook people you do not know to become your buddy;
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on BrainItOn in connection with a competitive service (as determined by BrainItOn);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of BrainItOn, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by BrainItOn);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by BrainItOn without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited BrainItOn trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- llect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from BrainItOn without the consent of BrainItOn;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
3. Registration and Use
4. Content & Security:
5. Disclaimer, Limit of Liability & Termination
6. BrainItOn’s & Third Party’s Property
7. General Terms:
8 “DOs” and “DON’Ts.”
Contact Information: If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our User Agreement, please contact us at care@BrainItOn.in